Saturday 10 March 2012

Day 1 - finally

Day one is here.
Finally.
I think that I have been looking for day one for over 12 years. 10 years at the very least. I've committed to join WW. Yep, I am making a life style choice that seems like it will be different from the gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, dairy casein free journey that I took two years ago, and crashed and burned after 6 months. Also different from the raw journey that I was on a year and a half ago. That must have been to same time that I was attending boot camp - in the wee hours of the morning.

Anyway I digress. Which is precisely what I did with the above "healthy eating" fads. Don't get me wrong, if the above list or others that I have not mentioned work for you, then awesome. I just know they don't work for me.

I must admit that I am a little excited about this journey. The possibilities that will play out and the places that I will go. On the same token, am a tad apprehensive as well. Maybe that's a healthy combo though? Really, what do I have to lose? Oh wait, that's the point.
Well here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment